With this scentational body scrub you can add most of your favourite essential oils. This way you can create a whole new aromatic experience each time with a new scent.
This easy made aromatic body scrub is also a great little gift and you can easily build your own range of environmentally friendly body care products.
This is what you need for your diy body scrub:
- an empty glass jar with a lid, for ex. a clean jelly glass jar.
- sugar I like to use brown sugar, but not too coarse.
- some carrier oil, for ex. almond oil, jojoba oil or the YL V6 oil complex. coconutoil does not work well, as it solidifies when being in a cold environment.
- a couple of drops of essential oils
- a label to not what it is and which essential oil you have used.
And this is how it is done:
Fill the sugar into the glass jar. Add a bit of carrier oil. Stir to get an even paste. Then add some drops of essential oils and stir again. And voilà, your body scrub is ready to be used.
I love essential Orange oil together with Vanille. But Grapefruit oil, Lavender, Lemon, Copaiba oder StressAway are also great options, to name just a few.
For a body peeling for men, you can use the Young Living essential oil blend Shutran, Idaho blue spruce or Northern Lights black spruce with copaiba.
Which is your favorite combination?